PrintPrint

hide with Spread Beaver: Pink Spider (Englische Version)

Englisch:

You wrap yourself around
In needles, webs and threads of lies
This is just a small world
But you thought of it as it is everything

You hurt anything that comes near
You thought the sky was a square
My mind's black as a crow
I won't rest till I can show

"This is all there is...
Or what do you think?"
But your answer
Said it is a lie

Overloading designs
Your taste is looking just so lonely
This pretty paradise bird
Unusually comes ever to talk

"Steal butterfly's wings
And come over here to me"
"Everything's your desire
So just look on the other side"

Pink Spider
"I wanna go there"
Pink Spider
"I wish I had wings..."

Ignoring the captured
Final pleas of the butterfly
You just glare at the grey sky
"I didn't hurt because I hate,
But the real reason's missing,
Fading into the memories of you
I don't have wings
And the sky was too high"

Even when you try
You can never fly with borrowed wings
You fall straight down
With your head first from the sky

Pink Spider
"It's just no good"
Pink Spider
"But I can see the sky"
Pink Spider
"It's a failure"
Pink Spider
"I wish I had wings..."

Beyond the horizon
That barely is even visible
Birds are heading right into the south
"Let's try flying once more
Cutting all this hindering threads
This time with one's own jet
When that cloud passes...
We finally will see..."

Pink Spider
The sky is calling
Pink Spider
Pink Spider

A lonely little thing
The pink spider flows across the sky...

Kommentare